Note: The WordPress plugin requires an API key, which is only available to users with an Agency plan.
Use any of the below attributes alone or in combination to override your default plugin settings.
To add the review stream to your WordPress page or post with your default settings, simply type
where you would like the stream to appear. Omit the quotation marks – they’re placed in these examples to prevent the shortcode from displaying the review stream.
Use this attribute to change the number of reviews displayed. Here’s an example using the shortcode (this example’s default count is set to 5):
This attribute will display your review stream in “list” or “carousel” format. For example:
- Bought the iphone 6plus 64gig for my partner as an early christmas present. ( She couldn’t waitLisaCbell
- I was a little hesitant at first to buy the Iphone 6 Plus as its a lot bigger then the 5c that im used to, but since receiving it i have fallen in love with...Shaz
- This place is a find. It is located right in between the wonderful Bushwick collective artworks. Service is excellent and the pizza is good. We had a spicy...MattModine
- Smack in the graffiti filled Bushwick district. Large beautiful space. Outside patio tables are quite nice. Neat and nicely decorated. We got there around...KANewYork
- Great restaurant for a pizza lunch. This miday Saturday Brooklyn lunch atmosphere gives you extra energy. The pizzas are of high quality and the beers are...Shanij60
Marketer and Agency users only.
Use this attribute to display a review stream from a different landing page in your account. If your default path is “profile-a” but you want to show the stream for “profile-b”, your shortcode would be:
Setting this attribute to “true” will display a random selection of reviews. Setting it to “false” will revert to the standard ‘reverse chronological order’ format. For example:
Setting this attribute to “true” will display your business’ aggregate rating. Setting it to “false” will remove it. For example:
Setting this attribute to “true” will display your reviews. Setting it to “false” will remove the reviews. This attribute is intended for use when you only want to show the aggregate rating – you will typically have the aggregate rating toggled on in your default plugin settings. For example: