- Create a new custom message from scratch
- Make sure to use our [[unsubscribe]] placeholder.
- We recommend retaining the [[profile_address]] placeholder.
Custom unsubscribe links can only be applied to custom email templates – so you’ll want to have created your custom email template before following the instructions below.
Once you’ve created the rest of your email template:
At the bottom of the email creation menu, toggle on the Use custom footer? checkbox.
You’ll then be able to add in your custom email footer. When creating your footer, keep in mind the following:
- You must use the [[unsubscribe]] placeholder somewhere in your footer – this adds the unsubscribe link. You can change the Unsusbscribe link text in the corresponding box.
- We strongly recommend using the [[profile_address]] placeholder to put the business address (which can be modified in Dashboard > Funnel > Links > Review Profile) in the footer.
The end result will look similar to this: